Will you join us on Expedition Bolivia? That’s awesome! You’re on the cusp of creating a meaningful experience: You’re going to explore an unfamiliar country, experience their culture and get to know the people there.
You’ll go together with up to 9 other students and two teachers from your school. A Picaflor International coordinator will also travel with you. In Cochabamba you’ll visit (social) projects and and you’ll get the opportunity to roll up your sleeves and take action.
- Have the courage to speak English (or even Spanish)
- Are curious
- Are good at collaborating
- Want to learn about yourself and others
- Have the courage to roll up your sleeves, before, during and after the trip!
No expedition is good without thorough preparation. That means that we’ll do a preparatory program with group meetings on culture, language, sponsorship activities, assignments among other things.
2 weeks- all inclusive study- all inclusive and do trip
2 teachers and Picaflor coordinators
City-tour, visiting local (social) organizations and perform activities together
Preparatory program NL
Language- and culture lessons, preparatory activities on projects and sponsor activities
- You’ll be staying in a hostel
- All meals are included
- We’ll do a group city-tour, to get to know the city better
- We’ll visit projects together as a group and perform the activities together
Back in the Netherlands
- Of course, you’ll get to showcase your whole expedition experience
- You’ll have a personal reflecting interview